Planning to go to Ladakh….Yayyyy ……We list down things once should experience when in Ladakh !
1. Have Maggi noodles at highest cafeteria in the world located at Khardung La Pass….mmmmm…yummy !
2. Savor Yak cheese called as Churpi locally…you can also have delectable Yak Cheese Momos…yummmm !
3. Ride double humped Bactrian Camel at Hunder…hump hump…lolz !
4. Go for Snow leopard Safari in Hemis National Park….grrrrr ! Can be done in winters !
5. Attend the Hemis Festival and see Chhams performed by Llamas ! Now that’s what i call awesome !
6. Spend some time at the monastery during morning prayers ! Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ !
7. Interact with local buddhist monks and you surely would become more wiser ! Sab Moh Maya hai !
8. Hire a local Bike and ride through the adventurous terrain…watta a fun….zooom zooooom !
9. Experience the home stay …trust me ladakhi’s are the most awesome hosts ! You can savor the amazing butter tea and local brew called “Chang”….now that will give you high in the high altitude….brrrrrrrrr !
10. As the song from bollywood film “Fitoor” goes “Pashmina dhaagon ke sang” watch how the most expensive handloom “The Pashmina Shawl” is made locally !
11. The river rafting on River Indus…locally know as Singhe Khababs is simply amazing…rafting on Zanskar is equally amazing…! Yayyyyy !
So what are you waiting for…Ladakh is calling ! Get …Set…Go !
#Ladakh #Hunder #Maggi #KhardunLa #LadakhDekho #Hemis #Festival #YOLO #travel #Leh #BikeRide #SelfDrive #Camps #Hotels #Rafting #ButterChai #Chang #Churpi #Cheese #Momos #Indus #Zanskar